Graffiti in u'r Body

Friday, April 8, 2011

Pond's Teens Concert Is Back!

Hey guuuuys...I've been officially appointed as Pond's Teens Concert 2011 "Digital Ambassador"...yaaayyyyyyyy!!! :) It's a dream come true as I sort of grew up with this brand, been using Pond's since junior high school and here I am having involvement with them...:)

Together we'll be bringing to you an even more exciting experience of Pond's Teens Concert, as there will be many super cool artists performing this year including Nidji, Afgan, GAC (Gamaliel, Audrey & Cantika), and of course, an international artist who we'll only reveal later on.

Aaaaand, we'll also be having a "What To Wear Contest" in the following weeks.. so make sure we all participate just for fun! :)

Thingswelove top, skirt bought from Sonia Eryka, Ami The Vintagist necklace, Uniqlo tights, Up wedges

Today was the Press Conference of Pond's Teens Concert 2011 and I was sooooooo happy to meet all of the crew...I'm a big fan of Gamaliel, Audrey & Cantika and meeting them was actually my favorite part of the day hahah...:D



Watch out for more PTC coolness, y'all! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body