Graffiti in u'r Body

Friday, February 4, 2011

Gadgety Clickety

I love accompanying S roaming around computer, gadget & electronic shops...although he wouldn't believe this, I really am happy to learn & appreciate better his world...:)

And S just gave his wisdom-words once again, which is to not buy pirated softwares as it will ruin my laptop's machine in the long run (I was intending to when we were at Mangga Dua..my bad)...I've actually never thought about it that way, but come to think of it, my CD player actually got broken because I've been playing pirated CDs with it...sigh.

He also told me that no matter how good pirated softwares can be, buying original ones just simply provide us a peace of mind...:)

Appreciate “100% Original” softwares, peeps! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body