Graffiti in u'r Body

Monday, January 31, 2011

Teen heart-throbs way back when...

Sure, we "adults" may roll our eyes at the kids screaming their hearts out over Justin Bieber... but Oprah's recent show on teen heart-throbs got me realizing that no matter how old you get, you'll always remember the sigh-worthy voices/faces of your teen celebrity crushes...

Between the ages of 12-14, these were people whose songs I'd listen to ad nauseum (even memorising the lyrics) and buy Smash Hits mags just for the posters to plaster all over my cupboards & textbooks/files to fawn over...

Here were my top five tween picks (plus fave songs):

1. 5ive


2. Backstreet Boys


3. Spice Girls


4. Jonathan Brandis (in Sea quest)


5. Jared Leto (in My so-called life)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body